Chat with Mr.McDonnald

Slúži na odstránenie starých a nepotrebných tém.

Moderátor: Moderátori

Napísať odpoveď
peterpekar
Dátum registrácie: 07.08.2007 16:51:14

Chat with Mr.McDonnald

Príspevok od užívateľa peterpekar » 10.08.2007 12:02:42

AS will get any new players from abroad? I know we have good young players and you wanna work with them,but? Every team need young fire and old wine :D

broki
Dátum registrácie: 18.08.2007 20:35:40

Príspevok od užívateľa broki » 20.08.2007 13:46:33

Dear Mr McDonnald,

I do not question your insight, as a former player im sure u lived through a lot with different teams in Europe and gained the vital experience to be successful as coach/manager. Nevertheless, i do not believe there is a possibility to survive in Corgoň liga with 5-6 young players (under 20) in the starting lineup. The former coach V. Palička had the same attitude during his first games, but after consecutive losses he changed the squad composition and Trenčín miraculously survived. My personal opinion is that with exception of Hlohovský and Gergel, the youth players do not match YET the required level of performance. Thanks.
...Vialli was different, he was from a rich family. I was watching him in heavy raining practicing free kicks and thought: „FU*K“. He could be in Monaco playing with girls and instead he stands alone in the rain practicing... - Paolo Di Canio

Užívateľov profilový obrázok
David
Administrátor
Dátum registrácie: 03.08.2007 15:26:45

Príspevok od užívateľa David » 23.09.2007 17:26:40

Presunute z English fora

Napísať odpoveď